Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Prayer for America

As the first of many postings(hopefully), heres to the good book. Blessed are they who deny themselves and follow the one true God. Please give us the strength to do what is right, not what appears easy. The world these days seems to be spinning out of control. It is out of our control, but not the lords. When the leaders of some countries are seeking war the strong nations must resist the impulse to give them what they want. It may be that they can gain some advantage even in defeat. Hiding their weakness behind their bluster creates the illusion of confidence other weak countries rally around. Never before has the fate of the whole world hung in the balance of just a few madmen. These maniacs have no regard for anybody, but their own lusts for power and greed rule their every action.When will God get tired of all of us? When I look out at Americas future I am very worried,the youth today seem so pre-occupied with material and sensual gratification it does not seem possible we can regenerate wholesome good clean god fearing god loving human beings. Am I wrong ,I hope so. Every generation probably felt something along these lines but to me it seems so much worse than I can ever remember it being. So I will start my blog run with this one simple prayer, Dear Lord please give us the strength to serve you with all our hearts and with all our minds, Please save our country,in Jesus name we pray AMEN.

No comments: