Saturday, July 25, 2009

Honestly


Our lives are tethered to this world by a million strands of hope, trust, faith, desire, knowledge, duty, inquisitiveness, possibility et cetera. We need to believe in something that reaffirms and reassures progress toward our ideals as we grow spiritually and as human beings.
I have found ways to make shields to protect myself and my loved ones, unfortunately I also block some of my potential growth opportunities. In the end I guess its better to be safe than sorry?
The most basic building block is that we believe and trust those with whom we share our lives. It becomes more difficult when its family because their best interests are always in the forefront of our minds. And we can be blinded by love so easy. I never want to hurt another soul and I pray that I do not.
To be a friend is an honour and a privilege. To remain so is a commitment.


No comments: