Saturday, February 13, 2010

Have it Your Way


I think of my to do list and it keeps getting longer, while the contingencies to embark keep me tied in knots. Life can sometimes seem an endless series of waiting. I am so lucky I have patience, sometimes I wonder where my procrastination ends and my patience begins. I believe in a limitless horizon, I believe what I have been shown is just the outer surface of what could be in store. My faith gets tested and is found to be lacking, yet I will always cling to the positive. What is good gets better and static will fade. What is bad I hope to leave far behind. The human mind is amazing how it can heal itself, strengthen itself, and learn from itself.

I only need to lay the blame on why these are the lessons I have chosen to learn?

No comments: