Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm So Allergic







I have weeds growing in the backyard that are crazy. I have battled them for 2 years and they get worse and worse. I am not sure where they came from, but they are easy enough to get rid of. Their roots are shallow and come right up. But the darn weeds are kind of sticky and then I realized that picking them I get a rash, almost like poison oak. And every time i pull them and get the rash it gets a little worse! It's just awful and I know with the alternating sunny rainy days we have had its not helping. I guess I am going to have to call in the round up. We have not had many warm days yet but the situation is getting critical here.


Update: I added a couple more pics of the offenders, there are the foxtails, which I call Dogs Bane, and then the pic in front of the stack of scaffold frames is the little devil I am allergic to. At least these things choke off all other weeds so when they are plucked out by the roots the ground is relatively weed free! :)

2 comments:

keith said...

Do you know you contradicted yourself? Perhaps your rash is from something else hmmm? Furthermore, it's dogbane dum dum.

JohnnyT. said...

Well, I made that name up myself, I thought...


Im honored to have a reader, its just unfortunate the level of discourse is down in the gutter.

You are probably a great person Keith, but,if this is all you have to offer I probably won't publish any more of your drivel. I wish I knew what made you antagonize toward me, not that it really matters in the big scheme of things. But I find it curious you choose this forum to cast your animus into the wind.