Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Going it Alone


There are times in life when a person so needs a friend, someone to talk to when there's a trying challenge. Sometimes the friend you really want to talk to just can't be there. I have noticed when I am in such a situation I almost always do get someone who can help me see through the clutter. Not necessarily who i wanted to share with every time, but a friend nonetheless. I want to be there for my friends, too. And sometimes it sure seems I get a situation that mirrors my own and illustrates how I can be that better friend by doing or saying the very things for someone else that I need for myself, for my own growth. I appreciate the life lessons and wonder if its karma or what that drives me to walk a mile in someone elses moccasins. Its amazing how every now and then the lessons we get in life cannot be missed unless they are ignored.

No comments: