Sunday, December 17, 2006

Time to come back.

Maybe now it's O.K. to go back to my original church home. If I had a home that is. As a vagabond of the Christian World I have been Episcopalian, Baptist, Non-denominational Lutheran, maybe Catholic(way back when I was 4 or 5), probably every denomination, whatever church I stepped into. I have also been as New Age, agnostic, liberal, Rosicrucian, hippie, heavy metalist, skateboarder(steel wheels), chess club, poet, artist(still am), deep thinking(tripped out?), environmentally safe person, as any other. In other words even as I was sinning I was still searching for the Lord. Because I wasn't always all the bad things, back to back to back, and I wasn't always all the good things, back to back to back. 2 steps forward one step back, 1 step forward 2 steps back. And so it goes.

No comments: