Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Year


I have a few New Year resolutions I will work as hard as I can to see through.
∞ First is to strengthen my spiritual life.
∞ Second is to make love work the right way.
∞ Third is my career needs to get a priority I have not yet dedicated. My home life must be straightened out, too.
∞ Fourth is no more speculations, I have bet against the odds a lot in recent years and paid with freeze frames.
∞ My physical fitness and my writing also need to move up to more important facets than I have demonstrated up to now.

All these things are really easy to move on, and I will. With nothing left to lose I will not regret to reach for my hearts desire one way or the other. As long as I honor God and the chances I have been given in this life I really can't go wrong. The path is clear and the way is known, just take that first step and away we go.

No comments: